Please review the following Pullman Community Center policies ad waivers.
Roseland Youth Center takes photographs or video of participants for promoting our programs, services, events, activities, and facilities in our brochures, website or agency social media, etc. By participating in or attending any Roseland Youth Center activities the participant (or parent/guardian of a minor participant) agrees to the use and distribution of his or her image (or images of a minor child/ward) in photographs, video recordings, and any other electronic reproductions of such activities for any purpose without inspection, compensation, or any other consideration now and in the future.
Waiver & Release
Please read this form carefully and be aware that in signing up for and participating in programs/activities, you will be expressly assuming the risk and legal liability and waiving and releasing all claims for injuries, damages or loss which you or your minor child/ward might sustain as a result of participating in any and all activities connected with and associated with said programs/activities (including transportation services/vehicle operation, when provided). I recognize and acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury to participants in these programs/activities, and I voluntarily agree to assume the full risk of any and all injuries, damages or loss, regardless of severity, that my minor child/ward or I may sustain as a result of said participation. I further agree to waive and relinquish all claims against the Roseland Youth Center, including its officials, agents, volunteers and employees (hereinafter collectively referred as “Center”), which I or my minor child/ward may have (or that accrue to me or my child/ward) as a result of participating in these programs/activities. I do hereby fully release and forever discharge the Center from any and all claims for injuries, damages, or loss that my minor child/ward or I may have or which may accrue to me or my minor child/ward arising out of, connected with, or in any way associated with these programs/activities. I have read and fully understand the above important information, warning of risk, and waiver and release of all claims. If registering via fax or online, your facsimile signature shall substitute for and have the same legal effect as an original form signature. Additional field trip waiver/release will also need to be signed.
Refund requests may be made during regular office hours by speaking directly with a Community Relations Associate. Messages left via voicemail or e-mail will not be accepted.
- For refund requests received up to 72 hours prior to the start of a course, the registrant will receive a refund for the course fee minus a $5 service charge.
- For refund requests made less than 72 hours before the start of a course, the registrant will receive a refund for the course fee minus the prorated cost of the class and the $5 service charge.
- Once the course is half over, no refunds will be issued.
- Program supplies are non-refundable and will be deducted from the refund total. If the withdrawal or a transfer request is received prior to the start of the course and the tickets and materials have not been purchased, a refund will be issued.
- Tickets including plays, trips, transportation, activities and parking tickets/permits are non-refundable.
- To receive a refund due to a medical reason, a doctor’s note explaining the injury or illness must be presented to the Community Relations Department within ten (10) business days of the missed class. If a doctor’s note is not presented, our regular refund policy applies. Trip cancellations made at any time for medical reasons will be subject to a cancellation penalty for non-recoverable expenses.
- A refund will not be offered for any one-day programs if notification is received within 72 hours of the scheduled program. Some designated courses have a requirement of one week’s notice.
- If the course has begun, a prorated amount will be determined based on the date of request, minus the $5.00 service charge. Requests will be honored through the course’s mid-point unless a refund is requested due to a medical reason.
- Day trips and specified programs will be refunded up to eight (8) days before the start of the program and are subject to a $5 service charge, plus an additional cancellation penalty for non-recoverable expenses incurred by Pullman Community Center. Refund requests made seven (7) days or less before the start of a program will not receive a refund. Cancellations made at any time for medical reasons will be subject to a cancellation penalty for nonrecoverable expenses.Extended Trips: Overnight/extended trips include cancellation insurance within the cost of the trip. All cancellations will incur a $5 service charge. Please refer to each individual trip flyer for specific cancellation policies, as each is different.
- Cancellations for covered medical reasons are directed to the insurance company for a refund of assessed cancellation penalties.